Saturday, March 19, 2011

Slow Dancing in a Burning Room

Hello all!

Happy Saturday! Its been a fun week, spring break and all. I've been trying to get back to blogging on a regular basis, so here goes my final quarter of junior year resolution: Blog every other day at least, with at least one personal outfit post a week.

Lets hope I can do it!  So while I'm avoiding doing some lovely AP Biology notes, why don't I post about my day... yesterday. Today was uneventful, so I'll go back in time a little.

I went to yoga in the morning with my mom, so I ended up showering at yoga (it's becoming a habit recently). Then I realized that I didn't have rehearsal for the fist friday in a very long time, so I texted my friends and we got some nummy pie at baker's square and hung out, it was a pretty fun night (me, being a normal teenager for once? schocking!)!

Anyways, this is what I wore for most of the day, but not the evening as it got pretty chilly, so I resorted to yoga pants and a T-shirt, not my most original look if i do say so...

Forever 21 Sweater
Forever 21 Dress
Tights from...?
Boots stolen from my mom
Necklaces were a christmas present

My hair also was an adventure yesterday, where i finally gave up and decided to pull it into a classic flip bun-thing. 

xoxo, Alli

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! Your hair looks totally awesome and I love the floral dress. http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete