Sunday, February 13, 2011

Boys make me angry

So this past weekend, all the opposite sex has done is hurt me and make me very angry. I love men, don't get me wrong, but right now I'm so glad that I go to an all-girls school where I can be free from teenage boys for 8 hours of the day. Lemme tell you, I'm looking forward to school tomorrow. In other words, what do you do when boys break your heart, hurt your feelings, or just straight up piss you off? You write about it, collage about it, and as revenge you blog about it. At least that's what I'm doing. So here's my collage that I have made to spite the male sex. I think a lot of women (or men) can connect to where this is coming from.



In the collage, there is:
Rodarte
Lanvin
and Chanel

So what's going on in this picture? Well, in the background there's part of a heart with a zig zag of pale purple going right down the middle to symbolize a broken heart. And then you see the punk model Jessica Stam in Rodarte which represents the anger and the bad side of the broken heart that I feel, and the models in Lanvin and Chanel represent the good memories that linger on... The theme of the collage is red and pink because that's what the color of love. Yay for the Lonely Hearts Club!

Also, today we had to put down my beautiful, 16 and 1/2 year old Carolina Wild Dog. Bella was old and in a lot of pain, and though my family and I were very sorry to see her go, we were also very sorry to see her in so much pain. Here's a beautiful picture of her sleeping on her favorite chair in honor of memory <3



Bella has had a very interesting life filled with lots of love. My dad and brother found her at a park when she was about 7 months old and I was around 1 year old. She was starving and very afraid of people, but they somehow coaxed her back to our house where my family embraced her. We of course put out notices to see if anyone was missing a dog as beautiful as her, but no one was. We were very fortunate that no one else needed her, cuz we really did :) She was greatly loved, and she greatly loved. She will be missed very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment