Monday, February 21, 2011

Pocketful of Sunshine

Hello there! So, since it has been snowing like crizazy in Minnesota today and yesterday, i would just like to remind everyone, THE SUN EXISTS!! its just hidden, behind lots and lots and lots of clouds. Anyway, a few days ago i went shopping and wore (if i do say so myself) a cute outfit.  Here it is:

Shirt handed down from my neighbor
J. Crew sweater
forever 21 skirt
boots  and belt from my mom

I'll be wearing some of the items I bought in the next couple weeks, so keep your eye out! (Nora and I have a full week out of uniform, so we'll be posting a lot of fun outfits (: )So, if you are caught in the middle of a snowstorm, or if you're enjoying some warm weather, stay happy and healthy this spring!

XOXO, Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment