Monday, February 14, 2011

Inspiring?

Hello all!! Happy Single Celebration Day!

Yeah, I dont really want to talk about Valentine's day today.... Anywhooo Nora and I were in class today, just surfing the web, and we found this really great picture

Actually, though. GET ME THESE SHOES!! they are probably the coolest things i have ever seen. One drawback: they're made out of paper!!! 

So i was feeling inspired by this paper clothing and decided to try and find more. Look at this dress created by Mauricio Velasquez Posada:

Too bad you can't actually wear this. that would be so cool. I found another dress make with paper too, but this one looks a little more wearable than the crisp one above!

I hope all of you readers had a wonderful Single Celebration Day! My heart goes out to all of you, be my valentine!  

XOXO Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment