Friday, February 11, 2011

New York Fashion Week Fall 2011 RTW

With their reputation for wearable fashions with couture fabrics, I found my soulmate. Luca Luca. Not only did these looks just jump out at you, but they had structure and detail. I'm OBSESSED.

My favorite from their Fall 2011 RTW show?

  The jacket, the colors, the pleats of the skirt, THE SHOES. I can't get over how incredible this looks. I would wear it any day. Raul Melgoza really got it right on the ready to wear stuff, even though some believed it seemed unoriginal.

On another note, Steven Alan, a recent newcomer to the fashion scene seemed to exude the ideas of the intellectual, referring to his female designs as "Berkeley Students" Their almost non-fashions are more clothes-y than fashion-y, but i still like the concept. Here's one of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment